Creating a Roadmap to Your IT Goals.
Technology decisions have a lasting impact on your organization. Make sure you’re making the right choices along the way with an IT assessment from the experts at Moore Computing.
A comprehensive IT assessment will help you better understand your current state of technology and prepare your organization for future needs and growth. Moore Computing’s engineers and consultants perform a comprehensive analysis of your organization’s technology as well as your current and future business goals, so that we can develop a technology plan that meets your needs and your budget.
A well-designed plan can help your organization achieve its mission. Our effective, systematic approach to helping you envision your technology goals, determine your current technology reality, create your technology plan, and prioritize and implement change will help reduce your organization’s IT costs while improving efficiency.
In a Moore Computing IT Business Assessment, our team will:
- Assess your Current Technology
- Assess Internal Practices
- Survey Staff Skills
- Create a Technology Plan that:
- Identifies Immediate (Critical) Needs
- Reviews Hardware Fault-Tolerance Strategy
- Reviews Data Fault-Tolerance Strategy
- Recommends Efficiency Improvements/Cost-Reducing Strategies
- Prepares End-Of-Life Equipment Upgrade/Replacement Plan
- Implements a Scheduled Maintenance Program
- Develops a Disaster Recovery Plan
- Prioritizes Technology Improvements in Phases
- Implement Changes
- Evaluate and Revise the Plan Consistently